• Creating illustrations and animations for patient education, K-12 education, scientific and medical legal uses. • Clients include EPS, Legal Art Works, Science Take Out, University of Rochester Medical Center Life Sciences Learning Center, and Healthworks Apps
NewPath Learning • Victor NY • Dec 2011-Oct 2015
• Drawing scientific illustrations for K-12 educational materials • Making animations for online lessons • Sound editing • Photo editing • Programming virtual labs and activities • Writing and editing Sharable Content Objects • Designed the user interface for the online elementary lessons player •Lead animator on six projects
Modeler and Texturer
Human Visualization Project • Rochester, NY • Sept-Nov 2008, June-Aug 2009
• Created and textured 3D anatomical models as part of a collaborative effort to construct an
interactive virtual human.
Scientific Illustration and Imaging Intern
Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History • Washington D.C • June-Aug 2008
• Created illustrations that highlighted morphological characteristics of beetles and flies, photographed specimens of previously undiscovered species of beetles. • Produced illustrations for the AntLab’s childrens’ website.
Carnegie Museum of Natural History • Pittsburgh, PA • June-Aug 2007
• Created visuals and activities to accompany exhibits and distance learning programs..